Awingo Terms of Service
By accessing the website at https://awingo.com, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials
(information or software) on Awingo's website for personal,
non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license,
not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Awingo's website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Awingo at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Awingo's website are provided on an 'as is' basis. Awingo makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, Awingo does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Awingo or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Awingo's website, even if Awingo or a Awingo authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on Awingo's website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Awingo does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. Awingo may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However Awingo does not make any commitment to update the materials.
Awingo has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Awingo of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user's own risk.
Awingo may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
8. Governing Law
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of United Kingdom and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.
9. Payment Processing
Payment processing services for hosts on Awingo are provided by Stripe and are subject to the Stripe Connected Account Agreement, which includes the Stripe Terms of Service (collectively, the “Stripe Services Agreement”). By agreeing to these terms of service or continuing to operate as a host on Awingo, you agree to be bound by the Stripe Services Agreement, as the same may be modified by Stripe from time to time. As a condition of Awingo enabling payment processing services through Stripe, you agree to provide Awingo accurate and complete information about you and your business, and you authorize Awingo to share it and transaction information related to your use of the payment processing services provided by Stripe.
10. Ticket refunds
Awingo does not process refunds for tickets purchased through the platform (awingo.com) or any other method of purchase for an event ticket. Money processed through Awingo for events is transferred to the event organiser on a daily basis. It's for this reason we do not process refunds. Contact the event organiser to get a refund.
Event organisers are not liable for processing fees that Awingo charges and therefore are not required to refund this charge. It is at their disgression if the event organiser refunds the Awingo processing fee along with the base ticket cost (the cost of the ticket minus Awingo processing fee).
Each event organiser will have their own refund policy. Please refer to the event organiser's refund policy when requesting a refund. You are bound by the event organisers refund policy when you make a ticket purchase through Awingo.